“Without looking back, I move forward.”



May 17, 2011

Lense Reviews! Part 3 - EOS NEW ADULT Violet


Brand: EOS NEW ADULT Violet
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : Yearly Disposable


 I ordered these just after Christmas because I loved the Blue ones so much. And I love these too!

Design:


 Just like the blue, the design of these lenses are pretty much perfect!
Enlargement:

 Again 14mm, but like the Blue look, look larger.

Color:



 Again, super vibrant but not very unnatural looking. People always ask me at work if they are real. Me and a coworker even had one woman convinced (the lighting there makes it even more natural looking as its not to bright there)

Comfort:

  Comfortable for a few hours, need drops after about 4-5. Manageable though, and the color payoff is well worth it.

Overall:
Design: 4.5/5
Enlargement: 4.5/5
Color: 5/5
Comfort: 3.5/5  


I switch between these violet and my blue ones. I love this brand, especially these two colors. They payoff is amazing, but not unnatural and the enlargement seems much more than it really is, which is great. Keep drops around with these though!

No comments: