“Without looking back, I move forward.”



May 17, 2011

Lense Reviews! Part 2 - EOS NEW ADULT Blue



Brand: EOS NEW ADULT Blue
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : Yearly Desposable

These are the second pair I ordered, just this past fall. Ordered them because I really liked the color and they had some good reviews - and now I know why! They are amazing!

Design:

The design of these lenses works great with my eyes in natural light. The outer ring is large enough to over the white part of my eye it goes over, and it fades nicely. In photos with flash its a little off, but It doesn't bug me too much. 

Enlargement:



14mm just like my first pair but these seem to give the impression of being larger due to the thicker outer ring. Love them!

Color:




My favorite part of these lenses! The color is so vibrant, but not too unnatural looking on my eyes. Many people actually thought I had blue eyes and I often get asked about them.

Comfort:

 They are comfortable up to a point but then they get irritated. The time depends on if I'm sleepy that day or not, but I can usually wear them for about 4-5 hours before they get dry. Drops usually help though so its not a big deal.


Overall:
Design: 4.5/5
Enlargement: 4.5/5
Color: 5/5
Comfort: 3.5/5 

I'm glad I like these lenses and I will review 2 other colors from this line as well later on. It's a great line if you can get over the comfort thing.

No comments: